1. By entering the “#FoundOliver” Competition (hereinafter referred to as “the Competition”, you accept and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (these “Terms and Conditions”) and consent to the collection, use, storage of your information. Communication relating to the Competition, including all information on how to enter the Competition, also form part of these Terms and Conditions. In the event of any conflict between any terms referred to in such promotion materials and these Terms and Conditions, these Terms and Conditions take precedence.
2. Promoter: Oliver’s Taranga Vineyards Pty Ltd (herein referred to as the promoter), PO Box 10 (246 Seaview Road), McLaren Vale, SA, 5171, ABN: 14125812204, Ph: 08 83238498, Fax: 08 83237498, email: email@example.com.
3. Updates to these Terms and Conditions can occur at any time throughout the Competition. The promoter reserves the right to change modify, add or remove portions of these Terms and Conditions, or cancel, stop the Competition at any time, with or without prior notice.
4. The Competition is open to people having the legal drinking age (18) years old or older registered on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter social networks. It is only open to Australian residents.
Employees and agents of the promoter (or any of their subsidiary or affiliated companies) and their immediate families and members of their households, and anyone otherwise connected with the operation or fulfilment of the competition are not eligible to take part to the competition. The promoter reserves the right to require participants to prove that they are eligible. If a prize winner is found to be ineligible, the promoter will remain the owner of the prize and reserves the right to award the prize to another participant and to require the return of any prize already awarded. Odds of winning will depend on the total number of entries received.
5. The Competition will run from January 15, 2016 to December 31, 2016 (the “Entry Period”). There will be numerous prizes awarded for the entire Competition. 50 weekly, 12 monthly and 2 x 6 monthly.
6. In order to participate in this Promotion it is necessary to find a bottle of Oliver’s Taranga wine at any restaurant, bottle shop, store or other. Purchase the bottle or a glass, take a picture and upload it to Twitter, Facebook or Instagram tagging the venue and #FoundOliver.
Winners will be chosen based on number of likes, shares and comments; originality of the post; level to which the post meets a specific criteria (in the specific challenges); and a combination of all of the above.
Once a winner has been chosen, the promoter will contact the winner via the social media channel, and winners will then need to provide address details to the promoter. The promoter can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org (08) 83238498.
The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of all prize claims and reserves the right to disqualify any individual claimant or entrant or group of entrants for tampering with the prize claim process or entry process, including but not limited to fraudulently claiming the prize, providing false entry information, or for submitting an entry that is not otherwise in accordance with these terms and conditions of entry. In the event that the Promoter finds evidence of tampering in the prize verification process or entry process, in addition to declaring any or all claims or entries made by that entrant invalid, the Promoter may in its complete discretion preclude that entrant from participation in any or all future promotions of the Promoter.
The prizes to be awarded will be as follows:
• Weekly prizes of a bottle of wine, vouchers and/or event tickets.
• Monthly prizes of a case of wine, vouchers and/or event tickets.
• Spot prizes of a case of wine, vouchers and/or event tickets.
• Special challenge prizes of a bottle of wine, vouchers and/or event tickets.
• 2 x 6 monthly prizes of $1000 worth of Oliver’s Taranga wine.
• Total prize pool is valued at A$4000
The prize is as stated and is non-exchangeable and non-transferable. There is no cash alternative to the prize in whole or in part. The promoter retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control. By participating in the Competition, participants agree that the prize is awarded on an “as is” basis, and that the promotor, make any representations or warranties of any nature with respect to the prize.
The promoter reserves the right not to award a prize at all if there are no entries, and winners can be chosen from cumulative entries. The winners will be chosen exclusively by the promoter, and all the decisions of the promoter will be final.
8. Winner will be selected each Friday for the weekly prize. On the last day of each month for the monthly prize and on the 1st of December 2016 for the yearly prize.
In order to claim his/her prize, the winner will receive a comment on his/her picture on Instagram/Facebook/Twitter announcing that he/she is the winner of the Competition and informing them that a private message was sent to them with more information about prize. The winner will receive also a private message if possible inviting him/her to send an email to email@example.com
The winner will also be highlighted on Oliver’s Taranga Facebook Page, Oliver’s Taranga Instagram account and Oliver’s Taranga Twitter account.
If entrants do not respond to the email within two (2) weeks, the promoter is not obligated to attribute the prize.
Once the winner sends his/her email to the promoter (firstname.lastname@example.org), the promoter will send the details of the prize by email. If for any reason the prize winner does not provide the requested information or is not eligible for the prize, the promoter will remain the owner of the prize and reserve the right to award the prize to another participant.
9. By entering the Competition, participants agree to have their Instagram, Twitter or Facebook account name and any submitted images featured in publicity communication relating to the Competition and participate in promotional activity, including but not limited to featuring in a photograph relating to the Competition, without further reference, payment or other compensation.
10. The promoter reserves the right to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the Competition in whole or in part, at its sole discretion, if it believes the Competition is not capable of being conducted as specified within these Terms and Conditions. This shall include but is not limited to a virus, a computer bug or unauthorized human intervention or any other cause that could corrupt or affect the administration, security, impartiality or normal course of the Competition. The promoter is not responsible for any condition, circumstances, losses, failures or delays caused by events beyond its control.
11. The promoter will not be responsible for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment resulting from participants’ entry into the Competition or their acceptance and/or use of a prize, or for technical, hardware or software failures, lost, faulty or unavailable network connections or difficulties of any kind that may limit or prohibit their ability to participate in the Competition. The promoter will not be responsible for any lost, damaged, defaced, incomplete, illegible or otherwise unreadable entries.
12. Any participant who enters or attempts to enter the Competition in a manner, which in the promoter’s reasonable determination is contrary to these Terms and Conditions or by its nature is unjust to other participants (including without limitation tampering with the operation of the Competition, cheating, hacking, deception or any other unfair playing practices such as intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other participants or the promoter) may be suspended or disqualified from the Competition at the promoter’s sole discretion without prior notice. Furthermore, where such actions have significantly impaired the Competition, the promoter may, at its sole discretion and without prior notice, add further stages to the Competition as it seems reasonably necessary in order to resolve any problems arising as a result of such actions.
13. This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. Eligible participants understand and agree that they are providing their information to the promoter and not to Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. By entering this competition, each eligible participant releases Facebook, Twitter or Instagram from any action or claim arising out of the Competition. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this Competition must be directed to the promoter.
14. All decisions of the promoter in relation to the Competition are final and the promoter is not required to enter into any correspondence with participants. No message whether written or electronic, will be sent to non-winning participants.
15. The production, representation or use in any way of all or part of the elements relating directly or indirectly to the Competition shall be strictly prohibited. All trademarks, logos and any other intellectual property rights are and shall remain the property of their respective owners. Any unauthorized reproduction or representation of such brands, logotypes and trademarks may constitute acts of counterfeiting and may be punishable by criminal penalties.
The Terms and Conditions may be sent by mail free of charge to any person who requests them from the promoter in writing and can be consulted and downloaded on the Oliver’s Taranga Facebook Page at the following URL address: https://www.facebook.com/OliversTaranga at any time during the activation of the Competition.
16. Any person participating in the Competition unconditionally accepts and acknowledges these Terms and Conditions in their entirety, and shall act in strict compliance with any applicable laws and regulations.
17. Except where prohibited, participants agree that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Competition or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Competition, but in no event attorneys’ fees; (3) under no circumstances will any participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and participant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased; and (4) participant waives all right to trial by jury.
All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Terms and Conditions, or the rights and obligations of the participants and the promoter in connection with the Competition, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Australia without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules.