The hot & dry 2006 vintage was off the back of a very wet spring, allowing for great development of flavour on the Taranga vineyard. This is the first year that Oliver’s Taranga have kept some of our old vine Grenache to make into wine. Grenache has such a lovely spicy character, and it is a variety that McLaren Vale does very well.
- Gary Walsh, The Wine Front, Jun 2008, 91 Points
- Jeni Port, The Age, Nov 2007
- Peter Forrestal, Perth Sunday Times, March 2008
- Tony Harper, Foodwine QLD, Jan 2008
- Tony Love, The Advertiser, 3/10/2007
- TORBwine, 2007 SA Tour Diaries.