Producers Licence 50803717
The privacy of our customer’s personal information has always been important to us. We are committed to respecting our customer’s right to privacy and protecting their personal information. We are bound by the National Privacy Principles in the Privacy Act 1988 (Commonwealth) and any relevant State legislation, as well as other applicable laws and codes affecting personal information.
Collecting personal information
If you are acquiring or have acquired a product from Oliver’s Taranga Vineyards, we will collect and hold your personal information for the purposes of providing you with the relevant product or service (e.g. sending wine) or managing and administering the product or service
We may collect and hold your personal information for the purpose of letting you know about products or services from across the company that might better serve your needs; or for advising you of our promotions or other opportunities that we believe may be of interest to you.
The information collected may include your name, postal or email address, how you found out about our company, or other information we consider necessary or that you provide to us.
We usually will collect your personal information from you. This may happen when you fill out a mailing list form or order wine or when you give us personal information over the telephone or counter, or through our website.
Marketing our products and services
We may use your personal information to let you know about products and services from Oliver’s Taranga Vineyards. For example, we may contact you with information about a wine promotion. You can contact us at any time if you no longer wish us to send these promotions or information to you (see “Contacting Us” below).
We aim to make sure that the personal information we collect and use is accurate, complete and up-to-date. We will take reasonable steps to make sure this is the case. This way we can provide you with better service. If you believe your personal information is not accurate, complete or up to date, please contact us.
Protecting your personal information
We store information in different ways, including in paper and electronic form. The security of your personal information is important to us and we take reasonable steps to protect it from misuse and loss and unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. Some of the ways we do this are:
- confidentiality requirements for our employees
- back-up and archiving systems
- security measures for systems access (passwords to terminals containing databases)
- training for staff involved in database programs and maintenance
- providing a discreet environment for confidential matters
- only allowing access to personal information where the individual seeking access has satisfied our identification requirements
- security for the building
Your privacy on the Internet Website
We take care to ensure that the personal information you give us on our website is protected. For example, our website have electronic security systems in place.
Links to other sites
You may be able to access external websites by clicking on links we have provided. Those other websites are not subject to our privacy standards, policies and procedures. You will need to contact or review those websites directly to ascertain their privacy standards, policies and procedures.
Gaining access to your personal information
You can gain access to your personal information. Contact us to request access. In some cases we may be able to deal with your request over the telephone or at reception. We may require up to 72 hours to deal appropriately with your request.
Resolving your privacy issues
For more information about privacy in general, you can visit the Federal Privacy Commissioner’s website.
Refunds & Returns
- The first step in placing your order is to select the products you want to purchase. You can select from individual bottles or full cases of each of our wines.
- Enter the number of bottles, or cases, in the quantity field. To remove wine from your order, you can set the quantity back to zero, or delete.
- Your total order needs to be a minimum or quantity of 6 to attract free freight, all other quantities attract a maximum charge of $15. Free freight is strictly within Australia
- All prices are Australian Dollars and include all taxes.
- Our wine is carefully delivered to you within seven to ten days by Australia Post or Fastway couriers.
Refunds and Returns
- We will replace any wine that is faulty or unsuitable in any way.
- We welcome enquiries from retailers and restaurants right across Australia. Please contact us if you wish to discuss a wholesale purchase
- This website is secured with a 128/256 Bit SSL Certificate.
- All orders are processed by the eWay payment gateway. Oliver’s Taranga does not store your credit card details.