This month’s cooking series recipe feature is Crayfish with Parsley Butter matched with our 2020 The Hunt for Mrs Oliver Sparkling.
And when you have such amazing ingredients, all you’ll need is a little butter and a chilled glass of Sparkling.
Recipe (Serves 2-4pp)
- 1 Crayfish
- 12 Oysters
- Fresh Parsley
- Juice of half a lemon
- Unsalted Butter
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Pepper to season
- Preheat BBQ Grill
- Combine butter, parsley, a squeeze of lemon juice in a bowl and set aside.
- Split crayfish in half lengthwise. You can cut the head and claws at this stage. Clean well.
- Drizzle the crayfish with oil, and season with pepper. No salt required.
- Once BBQ is on high heat, place the crayfish, flesh side down, and cook until slightly charred, 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and add a small amount of the parsley butter while the cray is still hot.
- Serve immediately alongside a chilled glass of The Hunt for Mrs Oliver Fiano Sparkling and a dozen fresh oysters for the ultimate Summer lunch.
Remember to take a pic and share on socials using hashtag #oliverstarangacookingseries